Sunday, September 29, 2013

As of Today


For those of you who are new to When Two Become One and have not been following my fitness blog Diary of a Fit Mommy, I am currently 22 weeks pregnant-as of tomorrow! This is my first pregnancy and I have been keeping a healthy one so far. (You can read more of my preggo journey at  www.fitmommydiaries.blogspot.com




This blog, my newest blog, is going to be based around my newest addition who is in my tummy, Greyson, and my husband and I. I will tell you a little more about myself, even though I do have an About section.

I am 24 years young, and I live on the Emerald Coast of Florida. Destin, to be exact! We love it, however we are ready for a move-which should be coming in 2014 since we are military and our time is up!!




My husband and I are still newlyweds, our first anniversary is actually October 15! Next month! He is very special to me and you can read more about it here: http://fitmommydiaries.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-love.html

For those who do not know me, I am literally obsessed with health and fitness! I lost 45lbs 3 years ago when I made the choice to eat clean and to ditch fast foods. It was the best choice I have ever made! I have written an eBook and helped others to transform their lives and bodies one day at a time.



Diary of a Fit Mommy's Guide to Clean Eating
Click HERE


Diary of a Fit Mommy's Clean & Simple Eats recipe book
Click HERE




While I do track my pregnancy on my other blog, I will try my best to update this blog a little bit more! This will be my family blog once Greyson is born, while my other website will remain fitness related only.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment